Thanks to a unique mode of action Pylopass can reduce the Helicobacter pylori load of the stomach thus reducing the risk of developing gastritis and gastric ulcers.
The most common symptom of an ulcer is a burning sensation or pain in the area between your chest and belly button. Normally, the pain will be more intense when your stomach is empty and it can last for a few minutes or several hours.Other common symptoms include:
- dull, burning pain in the stomach
- weight loss
- not wanting to eat because of pain
- nausea or vomiting
- heartburn (burning sensation in the chest)
- pain improves when you eat, drink , or take antacids
Researchers won the Nobel Prize for Medicine when they discovered that the bacterium Helicobacter pylori caused 95% of stomach and duodenal ulcers. So now, if you go to your doctor with an ulcer, they will prescribe two antibiotics and a PPI, or three antibiotics and a PPI. These are known as Triple and Quadruple Therapy.
The problem is, that reinfection rates are 80% within 12 months. That is, 80% of people will have H. pylori back within a year. If you are unlucky enough to be given this treatment twice, and the bug comes back again, it is deemed to be resistant to the antibiotics.
In the meantime, the antibiotics and the Proton Pump Inhibitor, which interferes with acid production in the stomach, wreak havoc with your digestion and good gut bacteria. As a result you are likely to suffer from gastrointestinal problems which can be diagnosed as IBS.
Now there is a new, safe and effective way to treat H. pylori without the downside of antibiotics.
Pylopass is a safe, natural product with significant advantages over increasingly ineffective antibiotic treatments. It works by a process known as agglomeration. That is, it sticks to the bacteria and gathers them up into a ball, and they can pass through the digestive system harmlessly. Simple, yet brilliant!
- No diarrhoea
- No taste disturbances
- Quality production and purity assured
- Does not contribute to the global threat of antibiotic resistant strains
- Allows your natural digestive process to reduce H. pylori load
- Kind to the natural microflora balance in your stomach
- Effective on antibiotic resistant strains of H. pylori
- Effective within the acidic environment of the stomach (unlike probiotics)
Quick Acting – Long Lasting
- A 2 week supplementation of Pylopass can be effective even 6 months later
- Potency is not reduced by shipment or storage or reduced by strong stomach acids
Simple to Take o 1 tablet per day gives Proven Results
- International studies support the effectiveness of Pylopass in reducing H. pylori levels
Please allow up to 28 days for delivery.